The Information We Collect and How We Use It
We will use, store or otherwise process any information that relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other information collected on application, via trading transactions and through surveys. We process such information for the purpose of:
- Confirming your identity;
- Managing your account;
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests;
- Providing such services requested by you;
- Managing and administering the products and services provided to you;
- Contacting you when necessary in relation to the services being provided to you; and
- Keeping our website up to date and personalizing our services to you.
To Whom Will Your Information Be Disclosed?
- Our employees;
- Our affiliates;
- Our group companies and their employees;
- Financial institutions and other similar organizations that we deal with in the course of the services we offer;
- Third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services to us;
- Any organization or person acting on your behalf including your financial advisor, broker or accountant;
- Third parties where it is necessary to process a transaction or provide services you have requested;
- Government bodies and law enforcement agencies and in response to other legal and regulatory requests; and
- Auditors or contractors, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes in any jurisdiction where we operate.
Updating Your Information
You may inform D2M at any time that your personal details have changed or that you wish D2M to delete your personal information we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com. We will change or delete your personal information in accordance with your instructions, except to the extent that we are required to hold your personal information for regulatory or legal purposes, to provide you with the services you have requested or to maintain adequate business records.
We believe that we have appropriate policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All of our employees and data processors that have access to your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' information. We ensure that your information will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities except if required by law or when requested to by regulatory bodies or law enforcement.
Your Personal Information Submitted to Other Website
We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you have accessed a third party website using links from our Website.